While everyone desires perfectly straight teeth and a smile, they can be proud of, the prospect of having to wear braces for years makes most people uneasy and worry about their appearance.
At Bombay Dental Specialities, we can help you get a great smile with Invisalign, an aesthetically pleasing way of correcting the misalignment of your teeth. If you have proclined, crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth, this is good news since you no longer need to go for unsightly metal braces. Invisalign is a convenient way to straighten your teeth and one that does the work of correcting your smile without letting anyone ever know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
What makes Invisalign Treatment Special?
The clear, flexible aligners from Invisalign are comfortable and virtually invisible in your mouth. These come with the convenience of being removable, so you are not required to give up any of your favorite foods during treatment. In about a year, you can have a beautiful smile all without the hassle of traditional braces.
How Does an Invisalign Treatment Work?
Invisalign technology uses custom-designed clear aligner trays to gently move teeth into their proper position. Invisalign is a simple and painless way to straighten your teeth. You wear the aligners 20-22 hours per day and get a new set every week or two. Each new set of aligners gradually moves teeth into proper alignment.
Invisalign trays are comfortable and nearly invisible because they are made of thin, clear plastic.
How Long Does Invisalign Take to Correct Teeth Alignment?
Most adults complete Invisalign treatment and have straight teeth in 12-18 months. In some cases, visible results can be seen just a few weeks after beginning the Invisalign process. Invisalign is a good option for teenagers and adults who want straight teeth but don’t want to wear painful, cumbersome metal braces. Invisalign can now correct all of the most common misalignments and help you achieve a better bite and straighter teeth in as little as 12 months.
What Kind of Teeth Misalignments Can Be Corrected with Invisalign?
Invisalign can correct minor to moderate misalignments as well as some severe cases, such as:
- Uneven teeth
- Dentures that are crowded
- Missing teeth
- Open bite
Begin Your Invisalign Journey with Bombay Dental Specialities.
- At Bombay Dental Specialities, we start every Invisalign journey by creating a digital treatment plan for you.
- We determine your personal Invisalign step-by-step plan to achieve aligned teeth using Invisalign technology, and the Invisalign lab creates your first set of aligner trays.
- Wear your aligners for 20-22 hours per day, removing them only to clean your teeth and when eating or drinking anything other than water.
- Follow our team’s recommendations for how to care for and clean your aligners, as well as how frequently you should change them.
- Our Experts will check on your progress every four to six weeks during your Invisalign treatment. We ensure that your teeth are moving as they should and answer any questions you may have.
- Your aligned smile will take an average of 12-18 months to complete if you follow instructions by our experts and wear your aligners on a regular basis.
- Once you have your new straight smile, we may recommend a retainer to help keep your teeth aligned.
Is having straighter teeth in a year too good to be true? It is not the case with Invisalign. If you want to learn more about Invisalign, make an appointment with Dr. Sanket.M. Sheth. He provides thorough smile evaluations to determine whether Invisalign is a good option for you. Contact Bombay Dental Specialities today to see if Invisalign is right for you.