Nead More Information ?
Call to our Doctors for Free Consultation
Laser Dentistry in Mumbai
Bombay Dental Specialities offers Laser dentistry, amongst the plethora of relevant services, to help you better care for your oral health. The team at Bombay Dental(Top Dental Clinic in Mumbai) comprises experienced doctors who have a wealth of knowledge and care for their patient’s well-being. Reach out to us and book an appointment today to avail the services that you seek. We care for your smile and confidence. When you choose us to serve you, you choose to prioritize your well-being.
Laser dentistry can be used for a variety of dental procedures. These include:
- Gum contouring – This procedure can be used to even out the gum line or to remove excess gum tissue.
- Tooth whitening – Laser dentistry can be used to help speed up the tooth whitening process.
- Decay removal – Lasers can be used to remove decay from teeth.
- Biopsy – Laser dentistry can be used to take a tissue sample for biopsy purposes.
- Surgery – Lasers can be used for some types of dental surgery, such as frenectomy (tongue-tie surgery) and gingivectomy (gum surgery).
There are many benefits to laser dentistry. These include:
- Reduced discomfort – Lasers can help to reduce discomfort during dental procedures.
- Reduced bleeding – Lasers can help to reduce bleeding during dental procedures.
- Faster healing – Laser dentistry can help promote faster healing after dental procedures.
- Less need for anesthesia – Lasers can often be used without the need for local anesthesia.
- Reduced risk of infection – Lasers can help to reduce the risk of infection after dental procedures.
If you are interested in learning more about laser dentistry, please contact our office to schedule a consultation.
Is Laser Dentistry Safe?
Yes, laser dentistry is safe. Lasers are carefully calibrated and monitored to ensure that they are effective and safe for use.
Which gum issues can be treated with a soft tissue laser?
Lasers can be used to treat a variety of gum issues, including gingivitis and periodontitis.
Can lasers be used to treat tooth decay?
Yes, lasers can be used to remove decay from teeth.
Is laser dentistry painful?
No, laser dentistry is not painful. Lasers can help to reduce discomfort during dental procedures.
Nead More Information ?